We often know very little about our bodies and their potential when it comes understanding genetics and biochemistry that determine how long and how well we live. The Vitallife Wellness Centre makes a better understanding of this possible by turning data into information you can understand to help you make choices that promote good health and vitality. The centre treats over 15,000 patients every year, with most of them being from China, the US, and UAE.
Vitallife Wellness Centre, located in Bangkok, Thailand was established in 2001 as a subsidiary of the Bumrungrad International Hospital. Since its establishment the centre has gone on to receive several awards and accreditations. For instance, Vitallife was the first wellness centre in the world to be accredited by the DNV.GL which is a globally respected quality accreditation organisation, esteemed for integrity in certification, standards development and risk management in many sectors including the healthcare sector.
Preventative Screening and Treatments
Preventative screening is classified under preventative care which refers to health care services that are meant to check a person’s health status and keep the person healthy. Some of the preventive screening and treatment services offered at Vitallife are:
Cancer Screening and Treatment
- There is no doubt that cancer is one of the leading causes of death worldwide and with most cancers having no exact known cause, early detection and treatment is the best chance at curing this disease. Vitallife offers 3 types of cancer screening, including:
1. Heavy metal screening: This is a group of tests that are done to measure the quantity of specific potentially toxic metals, like mercury and lead, in the blood as well as the body’s ability to remove them.
2. Preventative cancer risk screening: This is recommended for people with a family history of cancer and those who would like to have their cancer risk assessed.
3. Advanced preventative cancer risk screening: This can also be done for people with a family history of cancer and those who want to assess the risk of reoccurrence.
How do these screening tests help?
- Cancer can be detected early even before the symptoms start appearing.
- Once cancer is found in the early stage, less time is spent on treatment and recovery.
- When cancer is treated at early stage, there is more chance of it being prevented from spreading to other organs in the body.
- If one is found to be cancer free, it gives a reassurance of health.
Hormone Screening and Treatment
Hormones are the chemical messengers that regulate the normal functioning of the different body organs. Hormone screening is carried out on hormones that have a direct impact on the basic functions like metabolism, sex drive, mood and even sleep, by determining the levels of these hormones. Some of the symptoms of hormone imbalance are:
- Hair loss
- Low sex drive
- Hot flashes
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
Once hormone screening is done, depending on the findings, supplementation or bio-identical hormone replacement or a change in lifestyle can be recommended to restore balance in your hormones. Bio-identical hormones can be given as injections, gels or creams.
How does hormone replacement therapy help?
- Helps one to feel stronger and more vibrant
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis as well as other conditions that can be caused by hormone imbalance
Helps to maintain an ideal weight
Antioxidants and Micronutrient Testing and Treatment
Micro-nutrients (vitamins and minerals) are very important in maintaining long-term optimal health. Factors like lifestyle, genetics and age can have an effect on the ability of the body to absorb and process micro-nutrients. Deficiency in these nutrients could lead to health problems and in turn contribute to aging as the cells of the body get damaged when there is lack of proper antioxidant protection.
Micro-nutrient screening involves measuring 18 core nutrients in the body, after which customised micro-nutrient supplements are given. These micro-nutrients are produced through a scientific process.
What do the Micro-nutrient supplements do?
The customized nutraceuticals boost the body’s immune function, prevent cellular oxidation that cause aging and increase energy levels.
Other Treatments Offered at Vitallife Screening and Treatments Centre:
This refer to Intravenous (IV) Therapy which basically focuses on delivering liquid substances directly to the vein to treat conditions like nutrient absorption disorders and dehydration. Vitallife uses customised IV formulations once toxin and vitamin levels have been determined. Conditions that can be treated using this therapy include:
- General fatigue
- Weakened immune system
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Poor circulation
Each treatment takes 40 to 60 minutes, and they include:
- Energy booster by helping the body absorb nutrients more efficiently.
- Clarifying solution to reduce heavy toxic metals and cleanse the body and toxins responsible for heart disease and free radical production.
- Myer’s cocktail to help promote micro-nutrients in your body.
- Refreshment booster which protects the cells from free radicals that help in detoxification and improving the immune system.
Weber Laser Treatments
The weber intravenous laser therapy is a medically proven therapy that is simple, comfortable and has no negative side effects. It offers non-drug therapy for chronic conditions that strengthens the immune system and optimises metabolism. It can take about 40 minutes in 10 sessions, doing 3 treatments per week. This treatment uses red, blue and yellow laser colours, in which:
- Red is used to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure to prevent thrombosis, stroke and heart attack;
- Blue is used as an anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effect, which prevents diabetes onset complications brought about by the disease, and it also increases body and cognitive performance.
- Yellow, on the other hand, facilitates production of vitamins essential for the bones and immune system, and boosts moods as well as relieves chronic pain by promoting serotonin levels.
This therapy can also be used to:
- Produce melatonin to prevent jetlag
- Reduce flight stress with targeted acupuncture
- Relieve tension caused by painful muscle stiffness in the neck
Health screening is important, not only in diagnosing pre-existing conditions, but also in planning how to live better and healthier lives. Apart from preventive screening and treatment packages, Vitallife also offers food intolerance treatments, Non-surgical joint and Aesthetic treatments and wellness retreats that are designed to make you feel younger, look better and live longer.
The Vitallife Wellness Centre continues to be one of the best wellness centres in the world, receiving a number of reputable awards such as the Best Health Screening Provider of the Year 2018.
We, at International Medical Treatment, have a great partnership with the Vitallife Wellness Centre and have managed to help a significant number of patients from around the world, to visit the Centre for various wellness services since we started this partnership.
For individuals seeking alternative treatment options, we encourage you to visit Vitallife as it offers preventative programs as well as treatments. IMT will be more than happy to assist you in organising your appointment(s). Reach out to IMT today and start your journey to a healthier and more vibrant life.
Click the button below to find out more about preventive treatment options available at Vitallife.
How IMT can help
We, at International Medical Treatment (IMT), are experienced facilitators who can link you with some of the best specialists in our partner hospitals in India, Dubai and Thailand.
We are here to help. By using IMT you will be assured of the following:
You will get a free, dedicated client coordinator who will help you coordinate with our partner hospitals to provide you, for free, with treatment plans and quotes to allow you to make an informed decision about which hospital and treatment is right for you.
All our partner hospitals are internationally accredited (JCI) and are the top hospitals in each country. We only work with the market leading hospitals.
If you arrange things through us you will never pay more than if you were to contact the hospitals directly.
No waiting times.
No hidden fees, no obligations- receive a free, dedicated coordinator from IMT to help coordinate and book your international medical treatment.
Find Out More
To find out more about IMT and the services available visit our website at www.intmedicaltreatment.com or call us today on +254 0740 409 727. You can also visit our office at The Mirage, 1st Floor, Tower 2, Chiromo, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya.