NMC – The Largest Hospital Group in The Middle East
NMC was the first company in Abu Dhabi to be listed on the London stock exchange and has grown over the years to become part of the elite club of top 100 blue chip companies by market cap.
NMC owns and also manages over 135 healthcare facilities. These include hospitals, day surgery centres, medical centres, fertility clinics, home health services and long-term care facilities. We work with the leading NMC hospital in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
NMC hospitals are JCI accredited meaning that they have the same high standards as hospitals in the US.
Overview of NMC Hospitals
- NMC has a total of 1,183 beds in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
- 36 advanced clinical specialties
- 16 pharmacies
- NMC Hospitals offer 24 hour services
- State-of-the art electronically integrated clinical care units
- The hospitals provide emergency and secondary care services
- Latest technology is used in diagnosis and treatment
NMC has Developed Specialized Verticals
- Multidisciplinary network
- Maternity and fertility
- Long term healthcare
- Operations and management
- Products and consumables
NMC Hospital has won several awards including: