This involves the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation as well as prevention of injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Treatments offered include:
• Aspiration: To drain the fluid from the cysts
• Surgery: To remove ganglion cyst if it becomes painful or causes numbness to your finger or hand limiting your activity.
• Medial Epicondylectomy: Surgery to remove the medial epicondyle and enable the ulnar nerve to glide smoothly when the elbow is flexed.
• Ulnar Nerve Transposition: This surgery involves creating a new tunnel in front of the medial epicondyle and moving the ulnar nerve to the new tunnel.
• Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery: It is done by dissecting the transverse carpal ligament so as to release pressure on the median nerve and enlarge the carpal tunnel.
• Surgery to open the tendon sheath and allow more room for the movement of the tendon.