Detailed Second Opinions Without Travelling
At IMT, we understand the concerns patients have before engaging in a life changing procedure or starting serious medical treatment, which is why we have partnered with some of the best hospitals in the world to provide you with a second opinion, giving you better oversight on your treatment options. This can be done from the comfort of your own home, so you don’t need to travel or leave your house.
By engaging our partner hospitals, you get access to advanced medical knowledge and medical procedure options offered at some of the world’s leading hospitals. Reach out to us today, we are only a click away
Here is a list of hospitals we work with to provide you with a second opinion that gives you a better oversight on your treatment options.
Only the Best Hospitals To Choose From In The IMT Network
Getting A Detailed Case Review & Second Opinion Has Never Been Easier
No wasting time trying to figure out a good hospital… No waiting for weeks to get feedback… No Travel Required…
Contact us via the “Get A Detailed Case Review & Second Opinion Now” button or WhatsApp us to start the process of getting a second opinion.
SUBMIT MEDICAL REPORTS
An IMT Case Manger will review all your information & medical records submitted.
They will contact you to confirm your preferred hospital and specialist.
Once all information is sufficient to send to the specialist for the second opinion, we will share a secure payment link with you to make the payment via debit card or credit card.
Once the payment has been received, we will share all your medical reports and information with the chosen specialist at your chosen partner hospital.
The specialist will review all the information provided and compile a detailed second opinion within 3-5 business days.
During this time, we may ask for more information if the specialist has requested.
DETAILED SECOND OPINION SHARED
Your IMT Case Manager will share with you the Detailed Second Opinion and set up a time for you to discuss with the specialist on a telemedicine consultation.
ONLINE TELEMEDICINE CONSULTATION
Log on and have your telemedicine consultation online at the agreed time with the specialist to discuss your case and allow you to ask any questions.
- ✔ Costs between $100 to $150 depending on the hospital & specialist
- ✔ Includes a Detailed Case Review & Second Opinion
- ✔ Choose from a leading specialist at a leading hospital in our network
- ✔ Includes a video consultation with the specialist so you can discuss further
- ✔ Includes a dedicated Case Manager to help you through the entire process
- ✔ Get a Detailed Case Review & Second Opinion within 3-5 business days
- ✔ Includes all Hospital & Specialist fees. Nothing else to be paid – Guaranteed.
Get a Second Opinion Yourself Vs Through IMT
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some patients may be concerned that obtaining a second opinion may offend their current doctor. However you should not be:
- Your local doctor should not be offended because as they know that an inaccurate diagnoses can have sever consequences for patients and that it is challenging for any one doctor to know about every available option.
- Many doctors around the world will reach out to their colleagues for opinions on the cases, especially when a colleague has experience particular to a patient’s case. Getting a Second Opinion is the same.
- New treatments are appearing very rapidly, and a doctor’s background and experience handling complex cases matters. Not all doctors have such experience and so getting a second opinion can be important.
- Having additional information about your diagnosis and treatment can only be helpful to you. It should be your right to seek a medical second opinion.
A: You may want another opinion to:
- Make sure your diagnosis is right.
- Get advice from a doctor with expertise on your condition.
- Explore other treatment options.
- If you’re considering some new experimental approach or a procedure that involves using experimental instruments or devices.
A: Currently we have specialists that can provide a second opinion for the following:
- Cancer (Oncology and all Sub-specialties Medical, Surgical, Haematology, Palliative)
- Heart (Cardiology)
- Spine and Joint (Orthopaedics)
We are working on adding additional specialists and additional specialities in our network. If you would like to get a second opinion on a condition that is not listed above, please contact us via email email@example.com click on the WhatsApp button or fill in the form and a case manager will get in contact with you to discuss.
A: The cost of getting a second opinion is between $100 to $150 which is inclusive of everything. There are no other added fees or costs.
Once we review all your information is sufficient to share with the specialist at the selected hospital, we will share a secure payment link for you to pay. We send the funds to the hospital. You will not be asked to pay anything else by us or the hospital.
A: You need to have your most recent (at most 6 months) medical records, imaging, pathology slides or any other test results relevant to your condition that will help the Specialist provide a second opinion for you. Please note that the medical records need to be in soft copies (that can be send Via WhastApp/ email).
A: Most patients consider getting a second opinion on the following:
- Heart problems.
- Psychological or mental illness.
- Conditions affecting the brain or spinal cord.
- Congenital defects.
- Sexual problems and diseases affecting the reproductive organs.
Starting the wrong treatment can have severe consequences. While starting treatment quickly is important, starting the wrong treatment can be worse.
We understand your urgency and will work towards you getting a Second Opinion as quickly as possible from one of the specialists at our partner hospitals.
We understand that this can be a real challenge, which is why we have introduced the Second Opinion Service in partnership with some of the world’s leading specialists, without the need to travel.