Infertility is a condition of the reproductive system which is experienced by one in every four couples in developing countries. Infertility is only diagnosed when there is an inability to achieve a pregnancy within 12 months or more of having regular unprotected sexual intercourse without any contraceptive usage.
Being the 5th highest cause of disability worldwide, more efforts need to be given to helping couples who want to have children but are unable to achieve and maintain a pregnancy.
To address the issue of infertility, International Medical Treatment Ltd (IMT) partners with some of the best hospitals in the world offering advanced infertility treatments to help couples achieve their desire to be parents. Here are some of the leading hospitals with state-of-the-art Fertility centres.
Bumrungrad International Hospital
The Bumrungrad International Hospital was ranked as the 9th Best Hospital in the world along with leading hospitals in the US and Europe. The Bumrungrad IVF centre is one of the leading fertility centres in Southeast Asia helping thousands of patients from around the world to achieve their dreams of being parents.
The hospital offers personalised services to allow couples to prepare for conception and also to assist couples with infertility issues through assisted reproductive services.
The centre works with a team of internationally recognised infertility specialists and holistic gynaecologists who are committed to offering compassionate and expert care to all their patients.
Services offered at Bumrungrad IVF clinic include:
- Processing of patient oocytes
- Embryo retrieval
- Embryo culture and selection
- Cryopreservation and storage of embryos
- Embryo transfer
- Reproductive surgery
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
- PGD and screening to detect any abnormality in the number of chromosomes or diseases transmitted through the genes such as Down Syndrome.
The NMC Hospital Group is the leading fertility provider and largest network of fertility centers in the world.
In Middle East their leading fertility Center is Fakih IVF Fertility Centres in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
NMC recently opened a new state-of-the-art fertility center in Nairobi, Kenya under the name Fertility Point Kenya to serve patients from Kenya and across Africa.
All NMC’s fertility centres are equipped with the latest technology including advanced laboratories with time-lapse incubators that capture images of the embryo periodically. With these advanced incubators, specialists do not need to keep removing the embryos from the incubators to check their progress. They also enable embryologists to evaluate the embryos for a better prediction of future development and implantation potential.
Infertility services offered at the NMC fertility centres around the world include:
- Natural cycle IVF
- Gender selection
- Comprehensive Chromosomal screening (CCS) Screening for hereditary diseases
- Treatment of male infertility.
- Most hospitals require patients seeking fertility treatment to be legally married. When travelling for your fertility treatment, ensure that you carry your marriage certificate with you.
- The hospitals also advise that patients who need to go through infertility treatments, disclose any underlying health conditions they may have such as asthma, cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, among others. It is also crucial to let the specialist know if you are allergic to any medication or if you are currently taking any medications.
- Treatment prices may vary depending on each patient’s condition; hence the need to have an initial consultation and evaluation or to have your medical reports available for the specialists in order to get a suitable treatment plan.
To find out more or to start your fertility treatment, contact IMT today.
Click the button below to find out more about different treatment options from our partner hospitals around the world.
How IMT can help
We, at International Medical Treatment (IMT), are experienced facilitators who can link you with some of the best specialists in our partner hospitals in India, Dubai and Thailand.
We are here to help. By using IMT you will be assured of the following:
You will get a free, dedicated client coordinator who will help you coordinate with our partner hospitals to provide you, for free, with treatment plans and quotes to allow you to make an informed decision about which hospital and treatment is right for you.
All our partner hospitals are internationally accredited (JCI) and are the top hospitals in each country. We only work with the market leading hospitals.
If you arrange things through us you will never pay more than if you were to contact the hospitals directly.
No waiting times.
No hidden fees, no obligations- receive a free, dedicated coordinator from IMT to help coordinate and book your international medical treatment.
Find Out More
To find out more about IMT and the services available visit our website at www.intmedicaltreatment.com or call us today on +254 0740 409 727. You can also visit our office at The Mirage, 1st Floor, Tower 2, Chiromo, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya.