India is one of the most preferred medical tourism destinations in the world because of its affordable, high-quality medical services. That said, there are many hospitals in India that provide their services to international patients and therefore, it may be difficult to choose a hospital that will offer quality; that is where a medical tourism facilitator like IMT can be of help.
International Medical Treatment Ltd (IMT) partners with some of the leading hospitals around the world. We only partner with high quality hospitals overseas after taking adequate time to research and visit these hospitals to ensure they offer quality to our clients.
Our partner hospitals are located in different destinations around the world; in India, Thailand, The UAE and Turkey. Apart from Apollo Hospital in India, we also partner with Gleneagles Global Hospitals in India.
About Gleneagles Global Hospitals
Gleneagles Global hospitals have been in existence for over 50 years, expanding greatly over the years to become one of the most advanced and progressive leaders in hospitals in India. The hospitals are all fully owned by IHH Healthcare which is the leading international provider of premium integrated healthcare services in India, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey. In India, Gleneagles hospitals are located in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Mumbai, all offering exceptional healthcare to both local and international patients from all parts of the world.
Why we chose to partner with Gleneagles Global Hospitals
Given that we only partner with the leading hospitals and take time to actually pick hospitals we believe will offer high standards of healthcare to our clients, Gleneagles meets all the qualities we look for in our partners. These qualities include:
Gleneagles has invested heavily in getting the latest equipment as far as medical diagnosis and treatment is concerned. This equipment is fundamental in ensuring the hospitals offer excellent services to all their patients. The role that advanced medical technology plays, not only in treating but also in providing precise diagnosis for even complex conditions, is crucial.
Examples of the advanced equipment used at the hospitals include volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT) for bilateral breast cancers, state-of-the-art oncology surgical theatres, and the True beam STx radiotherapy system used in administering radiation beams to the tumour and causing minimal damage to normal healthy cells, among other medical technologies that improve healthcare.
A variety of state specialties:
With over 40 multi-disciplinary specialties provided, international patients are able to choose which specialists would best suit their medical needs. In cases where a patient needs more than one specialist, they can access the specialists in one hospital instead of going to different hospitals.
Specialists are also able to consult with each other to offer the most precise diagnosis and treatment or solve complex conditions. Some of the major specialties offered at Gleneagles are:
1.Oncology:This is divided according to the treatments or specific cancer, for instance, surgical oncology and radiation oncology or breast oncology.
2. Multi-organ transplant: Gleneagles is known for its expertise in multi-organ transplants including liver, lung, kidney and heart transplants. The hospitals have performed over 5000 organ transplants and Gleneagles hospital was the first in the world to perform a TB Spine Surgery and Liver Transplant.
3. Cardiology: The hospitals offer services for patients with congenital heart disease and other cardiac diseases.
Other specialties include:
- Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
- General surgery
- Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
With advanced diagnosis and treatment options, the chances of finding cancer at an early stage is increased and effective treatment is made possible. Contact IMT today to get advanced lung cancer treatment at one of our partner hospitals around the world.
- Qualified Specialists: Even with the most advanced medical equipment, there is still the need to have qualified specialists. Gleneagles Global hospitals have highly qualified specialists who have experience in dealing with even complex medical conditions in a variety of specialties. These specialists and physicians are dedicated to offer exceptional and personalised medical care to all patients.
- Affordability: Financial constrains is one of the major reasons why people find it difficult to seek overseas medical treatment. However, at Gleneagles Global hospitals in India, the cost is affordable for patients as compared to hospitals in other medical tourism destinations like Turkey and the UAE.
Click the button below to find out more about Gleneagles Hospital India.
How IMT can help
If you want to find out more about Gleneagles Global Hospitals or think this is a hospital you would want to use for your treatment, IMT is here for you. We will make the process much easier for you by:
Getting you a treatment plan from the hospital which will help you understand what treatment the specialist overseas has recommended. From that plan, we can prepare a full costing for you which will come handy in helping you to budget better while planning for your treatment overseas.
Booking your doctor’s appointment and flights, as well as accommodation.
Getting you a letter of invitation from Gleneagles which can help in getting a visa faster.
Making sure you get all your medical reports from Gleneagles after your treatment is completed.
Find Out More
To find out more about IMT and the services available visit our website at www.intmedicaltreatment.com or call us today on +254 0740 409 727. You can also visit our office at The Mirage, 1st Floor, Tower 2, Chiromo, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya.