Delivering the Finest Levels of Healthcare
World Class Accreditations
Accredited by the Joint Commission International
Certified by the European Society for Medical Oncology
Awarded Gold Certification for Excellence in Person-Centered Care
Accredited by the Organisation of European Cancer Institutes
Get to Know Anadolu Medical Center – Turkey:
Affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine which was ranked for the 21st consecutive time as the #1 hospital in the U.S. by the U.S. News and World Report (2012)
Internationally experienced doctors
Advanced medical technologies
Accessible: 10 minutes to Sabiha Gökcen Airport and 45 minutes to International Istanbul Airport
The Centers of Excellence Include, But Not Limited To:
• Medical Oncology: Offers Immunotherapy, targeted therapy, chemotherapy
• Advanced Radiosurgery Technique: 1st center in Turkey to start using Cyberknife in 2005, now with 15 years of experience in Cyberknife Radiosurgery
• Highly qualified and experienced surgeons.
• CyberKnife M6: latest technology in Robotic Radiosurgery
• Radixact: latest tomotherapy technology
• Minimal invasive surgical procedures.
• Multidisciplinary treatment approach to surgical treatment of cancer.
Bone Marrow Transplantation Center
• Anadolu Medical Center’s BMT Center performs on average 250 transplants each year for patients with 16 years of age and older.
• Has performed 2,500 transplants between 2010-2020.
• Does both allogeneic and autologous transplantations.
Department of Surgery and Surgical Oncology
• Robotic Surgeries (Da Vinci Technology)
• Laparoscopic Surgeries
• Breast Cancer Surgeries including Breast Sparing Surgery
Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center
• Offers world-class orthopedic care and treatments with state-of-the-art equipment and technology
• Orthopedic oncology
• Arthroscopic surgery (knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, wrist and hip arthroscopy)
• Spinal surgery (endoscopic spinal surgery, scoliosis and deformity surgery)
• Joint prosthesis surgery
• IVF with ICSI
• Embryo/Sperm Freezing
• Full Embryology Lab Services
• Tesa and Micro TESE
• PGD (Pre-implantation GeneticDiagnosis)
• FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer)
Esthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Implements facial rejuvenation, face lifting, rhinoplasty, ear esthetics, mandible and facial implants, body reshaping, breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lifting and firming applications using minimal invasive and non-invasive methods.
• Aims to restore the functions of organs or body parts that fail to function due to congenital anomalies and developmental disorders, injuries caused by accidents, infections, tumors and various diseases.