Medical Oncology Center
• Provides diagnosis, treatment and care support to all cancer patients.
• Provides treatment for all solid organ tumors. In particular; lung, breast, prostate, colorectal, stomach and esophageal, melanomas, sarcomas, head and neck through to the brain and neuroendocrine cancers.
• Has multidisciplinary tumor council, which makes Cancer treatment decisions weekly at a specified time.
• Has a wide range of cancer treatment options including Chemotherapy, hormonotherapy, target-specific smart molecules, biological treatments and immuno-therapies.
• Utilizes the latest state-of-the-art diagnostic modalities within the field of molecular oncology for comprehensive testing.
• Holistic patient-centered care plan: Offers personalized local treatments given through excellent multi-disciplinary coordination. This includes group input from radiation oncology, oncological surgery, gynecology, urology, pulmonology, interventional radiology and nuclear medicine departments.